Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sweet Little Tia

This little girl's personality is just getting so cute! It's amazing how much she has grown up in the last few months. She just turned two and is a little chatterbox (I wonder who she inherited that from :).

Two weeks ago we took a quick trip to Tokyo and stayed at the New Sanno hotel (a military hotel) for the night.

Tia splashing in the pool at the New Sanno.

Well, that night we headed to bed...all in the same room. This is what happened when we turned off the lights:

TIA: "Mom, we in a hotel?"

MOM: "Yes Tia, good job...we are in a hotel!"

a few seconds pass...

TIA: "Mom, we in a hotel?"

MOM: "Yes Tia"

a few more seconds pass...

TIA: "Mom, we in a hotel?"

MOM: "What do you think Tia?"

TIA: "YESSSSSSSSS" (as she giggles)

a few seconds pass...

TIA: "Mom, we in a hotel?"

MOM: "Tia, mom is trying to sleep!"

TIA: "Mom, we in a hotel?"

no one answers...

TIA: "Mom, we in a hotel?"

JAYDEN: "TIA...MOM IS SLEEPING!"

TIA: "Dad, mom sleeping?"

DAD: "Yes Tia!"

TIA: "Dad..............we in a hotel?"

Tia...we love you so much...thanks for always making us laugh!

2 comments:

Collins Family said...

i have to say that conversation is hilarious! It made me laugh out loud. Im not sure I want brentlee to start talking!!! haha

Summer and Brandon said...

I'm laughing sooooo hard! Kids are sooo funny. I hope the laughter part wins out on the annoyed part when I get there. You always make the best of things like that. Thanks for sharing.