Monday, December 14, 2009

"The Tree"

So, here's our $10 Christmas Tree.

(see the post below labeled Tia's Ambulance Ride)

Not bad for $10-I think we'll keep it!

(Thanks Grandma Suzy for the red sleigh bells-we LOVE them)

P.S. This is our 1st (big) Christmas Tree and our 1st Christmas alone as a family-I hope we know what to do-this Santa stuff is hard work :) So far Santa is not doing too well-he keeps trying to open and use all of the gifts. I think Mrs. Claus might fire him!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Cute tree Amy! We finally got a real tree this year and it will be our first Christmas alone too. I am little excited but sad all at the same time. We still have another year or so before we have to do the Santa thing...thank goodness because we are so not on top of Christmas this year!

Rick Atkin said...

I can't believe that tree was $10! Wow! It's looks fantastic! I'm so sorry to hear about Tia. Poor Tia! I really miss you guys. Let's iChat!!!!

The Larson's said...

That is a great deal for that tree and you did a great job decorating it! I am so sad about Tia, but Jayden seemed to love the ambulance ride. Wish that we coudl see you this Christmas! Hope you have a merry one!