Monday, March 12, 2012

38.5 weeks

38.5 weeks =

- swollen ankles

- 5 bathroom breaks every night (and I'm only asleep 7-8 hours)

- really excited kids

- huge belly that every stranger has to comment on

- no name yet

- pregnancy hemorrhoids (let's be honest, not my favorite)

-pinched nerves (down both legs)

- always thirsty

- dropped belly :)

- polished "green" toenails (to celebrate having a March baby)

- glad I nested 2 months ago because I'm way too uncomfortable to do it now

- mom that keeps poking baby to make sure he's okay

- baby that doesn't like mom poking him

- ordering last minute things on Amazon

- packed hospital bags

- still feels like a dream that we are having another kid

- SUPER SUPER pumped for his arrival

1 comment:

Brett + Kristin said...

You look sooo beautiful!! So excited for you and the upcoming arrival of the new little man of the house!