The Daiso
(Japanese $1 store)
This is seriously my favorite place to go. Sometimes I'll go there just because I have nothing else to do...and I always leave with a huge bag of stuff (even when I don't have anything on my "list"). This place is AWESOME!!! And, I feel like the quality of most the stuff is WAY better than $1.
I'm a dork, I know...but I had to take pictures of some of my favorite isles so that I will always remember them. Boy am I going to miss this place when we move.
Flowers
Wood
We made these for the YW from this $1 store wood. The little one's came in a pack of 6 for $1. Way cheap & fun gift.
Bento isles
Ties...that's right...now Shane doesn't stress out when the kids ruin one of his ties because it only cost $1.
School Supplies
Fun Notebooks

Candy
The yellow drink in the middle is my favorite Calpis drink.
None of these things were on my "list", but that's what happens EVERY time I go there. The plastic mini forks and spoons are some of my new favorite things. They are perfect for lunches and when I'm in charge of the classroom snack.
These Flower Paper Balls are some of my most recent "favorite things". You get 14 of those puff balls for only $1. My friend decorated for a Youth activity using the yellow & white ones and it only cost $4.

I saw this the other day and had to laugh. I actually bought one because it was so funny. Hopefully I'll use it soon.
I can literally spend hours at a DAISO! I've already started stocking up on my favorite things so that I can take them back to the states with us!






1 comment:
Holy crap...I wouldn't want to move away from that either. What a nice dollar store. That's crazy!
Post a Comment