Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jayden's 1st Basketball Season

Feb/Mar 2012
Jayden making a basket!

Watching these 5 & 6 year olds play basketball has been hilarious! Jayden just finished football so I think he believes you are supposed to "tackle" the person with the ball. We've seen a lot of wipe outs on the court and we've had to have many talks with our son. His Defense needs some fine tuning, but we are starting to see some improvements. His Offense is great. That little kid is not scared of anything. He takes the ball down the court and up to the hoop no matter who's in his way. As you notice in the video the kids are still learning how to dribble..."traveling" doesn't get them in trouble yet! He's also starting to understand that they are a team and should pass to each other. I have to say that I have a blast going to the games...these kids are so funny! I also love that they don't keep score. It makes it way more enjoyable!

2 comments:

amy stansel said...

oh my gosh!! I can't believe how much Jayden looks like shane!!! wow! I love seeing all that your cute family is up to!!

Christina said...

He is so fast! I love how he just runs with the ball. So cute!