Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bonnie Hunt Show

Have you heard of the NEW Bonnie Hunt Show??? I got tickets a while ago and TODAY my 2 friends and I were in the audience!!! We had a BLAST! And, I think we got on camera a few times (so stay tuned...I'll let you know when it airs as soon as I find out). The guests were Nia Vardalos from My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and Glen Campbell . I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't have a clue who either of them were when they announced their names, but they were really fun to have on the show. Nia is quite the crowd pleaser...she and Bonnie had us busting up laughing during commercial breaks!

Here are some pictures of us. We weren't allowed to have cameras, but I was able to use my camera on my phone until we went inside.

This way to the Bonnie Hunt Show!
Just waiting in line! My friend ReAnn thought this was where she was supposed to sit...I think it was referring to a different kind of "butts"...oh well! Also, at the end of the show Jerry Penacoli from Extra interviewed Bonnie which will air September 8th! I might possibly be on this also, but just for a brief second (I'm in the crowd to the right of Bonnie).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really jealous... Bonnie Hunt is my favorite female comedian. I'm sure it was a great time!!

The Allreds said...

That will be fun when you're famous (the television type of famous)!!
My mom and I went to a Dr. Phil taping and I was on tv too, but I was REALLY embarrassed to be connected with the topic of the show...(which they DON'T reveal to you until you're sitting there in the audience). I think I would have rather been un-famous instead! Live and learn, right!?!?

Jaime said...

How exciting!! THis is one of the many reasons I am so excited to possibly be moving to CALI! What a great time. I love Bonnie Hunt, I'll definitely be watching for you!!

Christina said...

How fun! You all look so good! I miss the California crowd...I have been gone too long! I love the ReAnn picture...you guys crack me up!

The Larson's said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun! Be sure to let us know when the show is going to come on!

LACY said...

How fun!!