We are headed to Japan tomorrow and just wanted to say BYE to everyone! It's been so fun seeing those of you here in Utah...it about killed me this week saying goodbye to all my family and friends. I haven't cried this much in a long time! We love you all SOOOOOOO much and will miss you more than you know! Hopefully we'll be up and blogging again real soon! Please keep in touch and come visit us if you can :)!






9 comments:
Good Luck Andrews Family! Be sure to blog about all your fun adventures in Japan. I am sure Darin will be drooling over all your pictures wishing he was there. We are excited for this new step in your life!
so exciting!!!!!! enjoy every moment... what an experience for your kids!Make sure to blog, that way we can enjoy it with you guys.
Good Luck!!!!
What an exciting adventure for you and your family! Enjoy it! I know you will. I'm so excited for you!
ganbatte kudasai! dekiru yo! It will be so much fun to read your blog while you are in japan! chotto urayamashii da yo! maybe we will have to make a visit to good 'ol Nihon!
Oh my goodness...I'm so teary and I haven't even spent much time with you in the past year. Maybe it's a good thing we moved away when we did because I'm already so sad and I'm sure it would be worse had I not had this sepeartion. It was so good to see you last week! Good luck...you guys will be missed. Let us know when you are in town! Or I'll let you know when we are in Japan...haha!
BEST WISHES!!!! I'm excited for you! Eat some Nato for me! I love that stuff. We actually have to make a trip to Japan. Finally found some info on my grandmas family and we hear she's from a place rich in tradition with lots of castles. Maybe we have some family riches to stumble upon in Japan! Love you guys!
Oh NO we missed you! We have been meaning to call you guys! OH well, I guess we'll just have to come and visit, eh? Please, please send us your contact info once you get settled in. We want to keep in touch and I know Bri wants to talk to Shane too! Have a safe move and I am so excited for you guys. Drink lots of Moogie Tea (or however you spell it) for Brian. lol Love you guys!!!
oh boy...the big step. I hope you had safe and fun travels and get situated in a jiffy. keep your upbeat ways and bring joy to those who need YOU!
I have been thinking about you guys - so exciting! Thank you soo much Amy for your sweet note too. You have always been such a WONDERFUL friend. Love you guys!
Post a Comment