A month ago I was invited to a Girls Night Out dinner to celebrate our friend Mikal's birthday!
We were all meeting at my friend Alisha's house to carpool to the restaurant, but when I walked into Alisha's house this is what I found...

Everyone was standing behind the table smiling at me. Looks a little more like a baby shower than a birthday party!? WHAT?!
This is how I reacted...

And then this...

I think at this point I just called my friends "dorks". Sorry guys, you know I really didn't mean it! I had told all of them I didn't need a baby shower, so apparently when I'm caught by surprise I call my friends "dorks"...I'm a great friend aren't I???
But, it was NOT a baby shower...they all kept telling me it was just a party helping me celebrate our baby :) so I couldn't get mad at them.
The FABULOUS food & cake!

The napkins...loved them!

Me giving Mikal her gift & birthday balloon that I brought for "her party". Ha ha...I was the only nerd that showed up thinking it was her Birthday Party.

I received lots of REALLY fun gifts for me, the baby, and my kids! And...I will NOT have to buy diapers for months now...serious!

You ladies are AWESOME...thanks for the wonderful surprise & the fun night together!!! I love you all!







1 comment:
It is ok Amy, we are dorks!!! It was so fun to surprise you!!
Post a Comment