Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Casey!

Today my nephew Casey turned 4!!! Look how cute he is! He's the sweetest kid you'll ever meet! He's very soft and quiet spoken, but he knows how to stick up for himself (thanks to his two older brothers). Casey loves his little cousin Tia. His older brothers know that to make him mad all they have to say is "MY baby Tia" and he gets all upset because Tia is HIS baby Tia! Casey we love you, Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Perry Family said...

That is so sweet!! I love it when cousins are kindred spirits!

Christina said...

Hi Amy! So how is our house? Do you know if the air was turned off? hehe...wierd concern I know. About the collage thing, I just made it in photoshop because I don't know how to do it any other way.

The Larson's said...

Such a cute boy! I loved catching up on your blog. Such cute pics! Thanks for the email! Disneyland was so fun and Bella loved it too! Thanks for the birthday email. That picture of us when we were so young made me laugh. What good times!