I am so glad you found my blog! How have you been? I miss you! You are such a cute girl! Your kids are adorable. Thanks for the comment. I will be fine. I will be better when I have this little boy, but I am just dandy! How are you?
Cute! Speaking of who looks like who, I must say, until I saw that big picture of Jayden, I thought he was a mix. BUT, now I think he's a little more Shane. Hmmm...so I guess Tia will be more you!
She is super cute!! I'm so jealous you live in Southern California, my favorite place!!! And Shane is almost done with school, what an accomplishment! You guys have the most adorable kids.
what a cutie! Will for sure need to get together when we get down there. We are hopefully moving by September 1st. Let us know what would work for you.
13 comments:
She is way cute! Hmm...I think she looks more like you but then again... Keep posting more of those cute photos!
I am so glad you found my blog! How have you been? I miss you! You are such a cute girl! Your kids are adorable. Thanks for the comment. I will be fine. I will be better when I have this little boy, but I am just dandy! How are you?
Cute! Speaking of who looks like who, I must say, until I saw that big picture of Jayden, I thought he was a mix. BUT, now I think he's a little more Shane. Hmmm...so I guess Tia will be more you!
She is so stinkin' cute!!
Tia is SO cute! We love her. I'm so glad that you are good at updating your blog. We love looking at it.
Thanks!
Rick & Rachel
Wow, I never thought she looked much like Jayden until these pictures. She's such a cutie.
oh she's so cute! Did you take these with your new cam?
She is so darling Amy!!! You're going to be in trouble when she starts dating. :)
what a sweet little pea!
Wow! Jayden and Tia are growing up so fast! Can't believe many things have changed. I just went back to Hawaii for school and taking a class. Miss ya!
She is super cute!! I'm so jealous you live in Southern California, my favorite place!!! And Shane is almost done with school, what an accomplishment! You guys have the most adorable kids.
what a darling smile! I need to meet this little one!!!
what a cutie! Will for sure need to get together when we get down there. We are hopefully moving by September 1st. Let us know what would work for you.
Post a Comment