I wanted to add these pictures to go with my last post. I thought they were hilarious because this is how our life is. I ABSOLUTELY love our kids, but I decided that I don't think we'll get very many good pictures of our kids TOGETHER (how do you all do it?)...this is what happens every time I try. It starts out good...

...but then...

...and then....

...it ends like this...

This was all in less than one or two minutes. Can you tell that he just hit her, and is thinking about doing it AGAIN. This is where we stopped taking pictures!
.
So.... I apologize now if I post very few pictures of our kids TOGETHER:(...it's just not fair to poor little Tia!
12 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so cute!! They are so cute Amy!! I love their blonde hair!
glad you added the photos in sequence like that, it sure told a story!
maybe your little guy should take karate and channel the energy : ) I think they teach children just to use moves in self defense, would that help Tia at all!?!? hee hee
Amy that post is hilarious! I love Jayden's face in the last one...Seriously he looks just like Shane! haha
Well, I bet yo umost people's photos are like that - they just show the ONE good one :)
Oh man, I don't know what I'm going to do. I thought my son was perfect until I found out he's been hitting in nursery, I can only imagine what he will do to his little sister, very cute pics but I'm sorry!
Those pictures are priceless. I love it!! I don't know how people with more than one child get great pictures either. We are working on it too. :)
Have you found my blog yet? I sent you an invite cause it's private and I also tagged you! :) So check out my blog to see. It's a husband tag, so I thought it would be fun to see your answers!!
Those pictures are so cute! I love his cute eyes when he is getting ready to hit her again! The poor girl! What cute kids you have!
You are sooo funny!
It's the trickiest thing to accomplish! That is why most pics I post are them separately and I'm always so pleased if just ONE makes it with smiles AND looking in my direction. I love this post though, BOYS.
Wow - that was hilarious!! I love the fact that you got all of those shots!! Poor Tia - she will be a tough little cookie when she gets older and can pounce back on him - ha ha!
Amy, I absolutely love these pictures--I laugh so hard whenever I see them! HAHA! I miss you guys a ton! I hope that I can see you soon!
I have to tell you that I love these pictures! They are so cute! Addi makes all kids cry, ha ha, she doesn't understand boundries! Let's set up the childrens museum sometime soon! I am FINALLY out of 3 classes, so now I only have two and can have a summer!
Post a Comment