Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Ginger!

TODAY is my sister-in-law's birthday. Isn't she gorgeous...and isn't baby Weston just a doll! Ginger is amazing! She is in her 4th year of Dental School at USC (which means they live only 45 minutes from us-yeah!) and just had a baby 6 months ago. She is a VERY dedicated student, and an AWESOME mom! Ginger, we love you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

The Larson's said...

Your blog just cracks me up! Those pictures of Jayden and Tia together are just perfect. They made me laugh!

Jaime said...

Wow! I haven't seen her in a long time! Good for her for sticking with it and almost being done with school ...and having a baby too! He's a cute little guy.

Nelson News said...

I stalked over from Jaime's blog! It's good to find you and check up on you & your cute little family! I'll keep checking up on yall! Amber(Faulkner)Nelson