14 years ago
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Mom, HELP ME!!!
I just love this picture because it shows what Tia goes through EVERY DAY. To me the picture makes Jayden look like a sweet, innocent, older brother just hugging his sister, BUT...if you look at Tia's face (especially her eyes) you can see that she is bracing herself for a tackle, a tight squeeze (look at his hand on her shoulder), or a headlock. Jayden loves her so much that he doesn't know what to do about it, and I think he just really wants someone to wrestle with. All in all Tia ABSOLUTELY ADORES Jayden to death. Shane and I still can't get Tia to laugh at us like she does at her brother Jayden. We love you Jayden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
those are two cute kids. i love their swimsuits. poor tia. i am glad she loves him anyway!
that is too funny. She kind of looks like okay, this might be okay, a little hug from the bro, but then slightly like HELP I'm about to be demolished! That is the best when they grow up together close in age. I love the girl/boy thing too. They don't fight over the same toy and they still are best friends. They are too cute.
They are so cute! I can't believe how fast she grew up... I feel like it was just yesterday she was brand new!!! How old is she now? I bet that red/white stripe dress I have would fit her now!?! Wasn't that you that wanted it?? BTW- I had fun cleaning with you the other night! LOL! We should get together and have a girls night in or out before Chirstina leaves!
Your kids are so adorable!!!! I love looking at your blog and being able to see how your cute family is growing. I sent you an invite to our families blog. Let me know if you didn't get it. -Tara (Martin) Carr
little boys just add a fun dimension to family life! Garrett sees James and instantly thinks that means tackle, tickle or pinch!
Post a Comment