
As you probably heard we experienced a 5.4 earthquake today. We are all doing okay! Our house shook pretty bad and everything was rattling really loud. I turned to run into the kid's room and I could see my walls and bookshelf swaying-it was crazy! I grabbed Tia out of her crib and ran outside (Jayden was out running errands with Shane). Luckily only one thing fell down in our house(a little painted block that was on top of our bookshelf-
see picture-I know it's silly, but I like to always post a picture with my entry) and a few pictures were crooked. We are really lucky nothing else happened!
6 comments:
that is so scary. you are one quick thinking mom though. i would totally want you with me in a natural disaster!
Oh my heck. I was scared for you guys because we've been there! And I was always walking around paranoid about earthquakes! Seriously. Glad to hear you are all doing well. And sorry to hear about the little block of wood that fell down. LOL I love photos with posts, too.
having grown up in CA I've experience a few earthquakes, all of them are pretty scary memories. usually panic sets in and then you realize the earth isn't gaping open to capture...that's always a relief : )
glad nothing was too badly damaged, of all things to fall a wooden block would have been my choice. think if that would have been glass, you would have had a fun mess to vacuum : ) always reasons to give thanks, right!?!?
WOW!!! That's so freaky! Jeremy and I were so worried about you guys when we first heard about it at American Idol, and we were anxious to know if you guys were ok. We're so happy to know you all are doing well and safe. I love the picture you posted... it's quite amazing that that was the only thing that fell! haha. Well we love you all and will always be praying for your family! I can't wait to see you all at the end of this month! The girls weekend is going to be SO MUCH FUN!
That is funny to see the pic with this is our aftermath from the earthquake! Just glad you guys are safe!!
I didn't know what was going on when the earth quake came. I was in my car at a stop light and it started shaking. I though "what? my new car is dying?" Looked over and the truck next to me was shaking really bad. I thought it was going to fall on me. LOL
Post a Comment