The other night my friend Trisha had a BBQ at her house. It was so fun getting together with some old-time friends (I think we've all known each other since at least 7th grade). Our kids had a blast playing together! Thanks again Trisha and Deven for hosting us all. We had a great time! We missed those who couldn't make it this time! We'll definitely have to do this again!
Here are all the adults ...the kids were having too much fun playing!
And these next 2 pictures were taken by a 34 year old man...:(
We were having trouble getting a good picture of the girls, but I guess this is what you get when the guys are in charge :) ha ha...we sure got some good laughs though.
We did finally get this one. We were all a little confused at which camera to look at. Oh well!
Audrie, Me, Holly, Stacie, & Trisha
And here's a picture of all of us back in 1996 (that I stole from Karisti's blog) on our High School graduation trip. Love you girls...thanks for keeping in touch!
Back row: Karisti, Trisha, Jana
Front Row: Jaime, me, Stacie, Audrie, Holly






5 comments:
ahhhh....so wish I could have been there! You guys look great! Miss you Am!
How fun Amy! I love the last picture of all of you. The funny thing is you look the exact same!!!
I'm so sad I wasn't able to come. And it is true, everybody does looks the same. I would have loved to see everyone's kids.
Hey Amy! It was so good to see you and your adorable little ones in St George! I'm so glad you have a blog so that I can keep tabs on you guys when you are off having your adventures! Tell Shane "hi" for us! XOXO
I love that pic of you guys all together again, so fun!
Post a Comment