Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We Love Frozen Yogurt!

So there's a new frozen yogurt shop in town that I find ourselves at whenever I've had a rough day...I'm definitely a woman...I love to eat sweets when I'm stressed!

The kids were all over the place and our table looked like a tornado had hit it when we were finished, but I tried to find some fun in it and started taking pictures. It helped...I realized that my kids were still cute (and not the little monsters I thought they were)! Anyways, the yogurt helped and we all went home happy!

Tia was cracking me up...she would open her mouth as wide as it would go for EVERY bite!

She finally gave up and just shoved the whole thing in her mouth.

Jayden was jealous that I was taking pictures of Tia so he wanted me to take this one.

I don't know if you can call this yogurt, but this is what Jayden was eating.

2 comments:

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

i love your family picture!

Jaime said...

Tia is the cutest...and growing up so fast!