Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Shane's Graduation

Graduation has finally arrived--WAHOO! Sometimes it feels like it took forever, but other times we cannot believe that it is over! We ABSOLUTELY LOVED Shane's program, his rotations, living near 3 of my brothers, being in Southern California, and meeting such awesome friends & neighbors. We wouldn't change these 4 years for anything!!!

Here are some highlights from graduation...

Jayden & I were able to Hood Shane.

Shane & his dad.

Shane's mom.

Shane's & his parents.

Shane's sister Tera & her family.

Hugging Grandma Christensen.

Shane's Uncle Jay and his family.

My parents.

Our little family

Thanks everyone for coming...it meant so much to us!

Shane's buddies from school.
(James, Alex, Richard, & Shane)

Our good friends & neighbors, the Reeves. We miss you guys!

Congratulations Shane!!! I am so proud of you and all of your hard work! I love you!

Celebrating Shane's graduation at Benihana's...we LOVE that place!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Way to go Shane!! Wish you guys luck in Japan. It will be such a fun adventure for you all. BTW we passed a Benihana's after our graduation and we said "I bet the Andrews go there for graduation dinner." lol...we love it too.

Nelson News said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome for your family. I'm glad you were able to spend some fun times playing it up in So-Cal before you leave for Japan. Maybe we'll fly there for a visit!?!? Does Delta have a direct?

Todd and Lisa said...

so fun to have to so much family and friends. CONGRATULATIONS!! We are excited for your new adventures. Love you!

Perry Family said...

Way to go Shane!! I remember how much you wanted to be a vet while on the mish!! Now you'll be a vet in Nihon!! Omedeto Gozaimasu!!! Those are some great pictures of the whole family. Good luck, Keep up the blogging, I'd love to see how life goes in Nihon!!!

Sara said...

YEAH!!!!! Super news! Fun pictures...what a blog post!