Friday, June 12, 2009

Hollywood Studios

A couple of words about our experience
today at Hollywood Studios...

...HOT, HUMID, extremely CROWDED, and VERY long lines!

Despite the craziness we still managed to have a good time. Here are some fun pics!

Hollywood Studios

Our 70 minute wait for "Toy Story Mania"...I still can't believe we actually waited that long...what were we thinking!

Blast off!

While waiting in line to see Buzz Lightyear I asked Jayden to practice how he would smile when we got up to Buzz and this is what I got!

Buzz, Woody, and the gang.

Jayden's 1st picture with Buzz Lightyear! At least he didn't smile like he practiced :)

Jayden's really into STAR WARS right now! He would NOT let me walk by this without taking a picture.

Another STAR WARS photo.

AND...the best thing that happened to us all day...

LOVED IT!!!

1 comment:

LACY said...

That Aerosmith ride is my fave!
Glad you guys had so much fun!