b.JPG)
Shane left this morning for San Antonio, Texas :(. He is in training for the next 6 weeks, then we will meet up with him in the Los Angeles Airport for our flight to Japan. We will miss you Shane, but we are so excited to begin this adventure with you! We love you!
8 comments:
Good luck Dr. Andrews! ;)
brings tears to my eyes...how proud you must be. hope the 6 weeks go quickly so you can reunite as a family!
above message from Summer, Sara got ahold of my computer and it just won't ever be the same : )
Congratulations Dr. & Mrs. Andrews!! :-) We're proud and praying for you guys!
How exciting! I bet you already miss him. I hope that I get to see you before you take off. I have been thinking about you and also wanted to tell you guys congrats on the graduation!
We are so excited and proud of you. Im so happy to keep in touch withthe blog. it made me tear up to see all of your pics! Love you guys!!
Hey San Antonio...My dad was stationed at Lackland AFB for 8 years!!!! my old stomping ground! Tell him to find a taco cabana!!!!
What a handsome captain Shane makes! So exciting for you guys!
Post a Comment