It's done...our belongings are now on their way to Japan. All we have to say is...having someone else pack & move your stuff is AWESOME!!! The military payed a moving company to pack & move EVERYTHING. It only took them 1 day to do it all. Watching those movers in action was so exciting! Shane & I were having a blast! We tried to be there to help out, but just seemed to get in their way. They have it down to a T. Way to go REBEL Van Lines Moving Co.!!
and packed into this beauty....
b.JPG)
The guy in charge told us this was a 53 foot semi. It was HUGE!
I don't know if you can tell, but in this picture you can see that there are a bunch of crates inside the semi. After they would fill a crate they would nail it up and put our name & destination on it. Then these crates were loaded onto a ship and set sail for Japan!






2 comments:
Doesn't it feel nice to have it all done! I agree with you about having someone else pack your stuff. But you need someone else to go through and throw things away for you too.
This is the thing I'm looking forward to most about joining the Air Force. I HATE packing!
Post a Comment