
Most of the family at "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience".
Norway

A few of us.

Jayden fell asleep 5 minutes before we got to Japan and slept throught the whole thing. Oh well, only 5 more weeks until the real thing-Yeah!

Japan put on a pretty awesome drum show.

China.
This is just after Jayden peed all over the floor during the China Movie :(

I forgot an extra pair of shorts, so Uncle James & Aunt Angela made a dress out of James' purple shirt. Thanks guys!

What a natural!
2 comments:
Ha ha ha.... Amy you always need extra clothes.... at least for the next few years... I love it. I wish I could have been there to see your reaction and Jayden's. PS Shane looks awesome in his army suit.
Good thing you are moving to Japan and not Norway...Jayden doesn't look too excited to be there!
Post a Comment