Saturday, June 13, 2009

Animal Kingdom

Animal Kingdom
We got to see a bunch of way cool animals up close on our Safari Tour. We all loved this ride!

The Petting Zoo

Hanging with the Boys!

Going on a Lion hunt with Uncle Rick!

The Rapid ride is ALWAYS a favorite.

1st group

2nd group (my group)

The TriceraTop Spin with Joe, Jamie, & Carson.

Finding Nemo-The Musical...we loved it!

What a week this has been...."I'm exhausted!"

Downtown Disney

Last Dinner We ended our trip by eating dinner at TGIF. What a GREAT week...we are sure going to miss everyone!

4 comments:

Nelson News said...

I'm so jealous!! It looks like you guys had a great time. Yay for you!

Erica said...

Hey there Andrews Family! We miss you guys! Congrats on finishing school and for your new adventure that's ahead of you in Japan. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun.
The Winter Family

Jaime said...

I can't believe all the grandkids your parents have and that wasn't even all of them! I bet they love having you guys all around them especially having fun at Disney! What a great vacation - looks like an amazing time for all!

Carr Family said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! Makes me want to go back to Florida and do all the fun things you guys are. :)